Monday, June 28, 2010

Day Sixty-Five: Malabar Horse Riding

I am on a horse marathon! =)

Malabar Beach is a beach south of Sydney. It is surrounded by bush lands. Quite peaceful and away from the chaotic pace of city life. There is a horse riding school (of course). Horse riding along the beach and in the bush land, not a bad idea eh =)

Me! on my horse, Simbad (pronounce with a British "a"). He is huge and tall. He doesn't like to listen to me and just does whatever he likes. He takes me whereever and doesn't follow my command when I want him to stop. He yanks on the rein. But he is good with beginners. Super tame and patient. He eats a lot. On our walk, he will munch every time we stop. And oh, he was the first horse to poop on the walk >.<" heading out...
The beach...

The ride was about an hour, but my butt hurt like hell man!!! Riding horse can really work your butt muscle...very effective!

Some pictures:
Pony! so cute >.<
Our guide:
eating from Shamika's mouth:
mission completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment