Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day Seventy-Two: Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk

Besides Bondi Beach, there is also Coogee Beach. It is smaller and less populated. Between these two beaches is a beautiful coastal walk. Lots of water, lots of rocks, lots of waves, and lots of breezes.

This coastal walk is my second favorite place in Australia. Bring your sunglasses, grab a book, and head down to the water, there are plenty of benches for you to sit and enjoy a relaxing afternoon. The place is just too sweet!

My housemate and I head down to Bondi Beach @ 5:45am because we want to catch the first light.
The sun is finally up...
Let the walk begin..
Around the corner...


My housemate and I take about 400+ pictures. What I put on here is just a small fraction of what this place is really like. If people ask me what would I miss from Australia, Bondi beach and this coastal walk will definitely be on the list.

It is a long walk but it is definitely worth it. It is sweet treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment