Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day Forty-Five: Cruise with Family

After so many days of getting up early and returning late to the hotel, my family decides to take a day off. They spent the day wandering in the city, observing the locals, checking out the Opera House, eating, taking pictures...basically being tourists.

I didn't join them. Why?!!
Well, it is a super duper ultra lame reason....I HAVE TO STUDY. Seriously man, why do professors assign major assignments and exams over the break?! I had 3 papers to write plus an exam to study for. Good god!!! It is break!! Do they know what break means?! I think it is just bad planning on their part. Isn't just common sense that no homework is to be assigned...haiz..apparently not to them. =(

But, my dad did signed us up for a dinner on the cruise. It wasn't the same cruise I went on in February, but it was still around the same harbour. We had a satisfying dinner. It was a buffet....apple salad, green bean salad, dinner roll, oyster, shrimp cocktail, pasta, noodle, steamed fish, beef curry...all sorts..It was good. I haven't had a dinner with my dad in uber long time...over a year maybe? I lost track of time >.<

My parents:

No comments:

Post a Comment